
Aakanksha Singh has so far been all tight-lipped and guarded about her personal life. However, it seems that the 22-year-old actress from Jaipur, who rose to fame playing the naïve Megha in Sudhir Sharma's Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and is presently part of Season 2, is all ready to share about her love life.
She recently spilled the beans about the K factor ruling her life. Aakanksha is in a steady relationship with boyfriend of six years, Kunal Sain. She stated, "I met Kunal, a marketing professional, at an event six years ago. Apart from being a couple, we are also family friends. So, we know each other really well." What makes a relationship successful? She says, "Trust, love and care are most important for any relationship and it works for us as well. Above all, Kunal is my best buddy. I can be myself and talk my heart out to him."
The lady added, "He is fine with whatever I do, provided I maintain my dignity," when quizzed about the wedding plans, she said, "I am fascinated by the idea of getting married. I can imagine it happening in the near future."
She had even gone on a short trip to Goa with Kunal to spend quality time together. "This was my first trip to Goa. It was a lovely experience and Kunal's company made it even more special," she said. Well, an interesting coincidence is that her co-star in the show is Kunal Karan Kapoor. "Not only him, during Season One, there as this character named Rastogi whose real-life name was also Kunal. I would say I have a 'K' factor in my life," she shared.