
Amita Ka Amit on Sony TV is now gearing up for the much awaited wedding of lead pair, Amit (Nishad Vaidya) and Amita (Chandni Bhagwanani). Quite like the on screen nervousness, off screen too Amita aka Chandni is a bit nervous about the wedding sequence.
While speaking to the sources, Chandni spoke about her character and said, “Amita is a simple girl who is chubby, cute, indecisive, ignorant, innocent and like other girls she also dreams to have a perfect guy in her life. He should not necessarily be rich. She loves her dad, teases her brother and helps her mother. She's a normal girl who is happy and doesn't crib”.
Coming to her on-screen marriage, she stated, “I was super thrilled and excited. I had butterflies in my stomach everyday on the sets. I shot for the haldi, sangeet and wedding sequence and have experienced all the rituals. Life of an actress is so unique. I am too young to get married in real life but on-screen I had a memorable experience and the feedback is fantastic. I gave my exams too while shooting. Life is a roller coaster ride currently”.
Chandni is very fond of dancing and when quizzed if she misses it in real life, she shared, “Dance is something I miss the most at the moment. I love dancing; it is my hobby and passion. Dancing in SDIIL -Shiamak Davar International India Pvt. Ltd - is the best experience. People there are good and the instructors are great. I was in Shiamak's special batch called the SPB (Special Potential Batch). I miss dancing for hours and hours at stretch. I was trained in various dance forms like hip hop, wacking, ballet, contemporary, Shiamak style, jive, salsa, Bollywood, street, jazz, etc. Amongst all I love wacking and Bollywood. I am proud to be a Shiamak student and the best part is he loves me. It is very rare that he recognizes people and I am one of them.”
We hope your show fares well Chandni!