Doing comedy is fun, I want to do more, says Pooja Pihal!

We’ve seen Pooja Pihal performing characters with shades of grey in dailies like Pavitra Rishta and Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga and Star Plus’ Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum. After proving her mettle in playing negative shades, she is now entertaining masses with her comic timing in Hum Aapke Hain in Laws aired on SAB TV.
She is jubilant about her current show and says she now wants to perform more fun-filled roles. “I want to do comedy again. I want to work with SAB TV also. If I get an offer from them, again, I will do it,” said Pooja who plays lead character Damini Gulshan Grover in the show. The sitcom revolves around a couple Damini and her husband Gulshan (Karan Grover) and the tussle between their in-laws.
Pooja adds that making audience laugh is a tough job. “You can make them cry in two minutes. To make someone laugh, you have to struggle a lot,” said Pooja, who is for the first time playing positive role in the show. “I had done many negative roles, so I wanted to do something different. I wanted some change in my roles. I wanted people to see other side of me and love me," she said.
Talking about the cast and crew, an elated Pooja shares, “The scenes are very good. Being on the set is just having fun. The entire cast, the director and everyone is a lot of fun. You feel that you should be there. Everyone eats together and works well.”
Way to go girl.