
Working together in TV industry, where one shows (if successful) goes on entertaining the masses, the actors working on it also develop a certain comfort level and a great bonding too. Many a times, this professional bonding just goes beyond the so called being just colleagues one.
And a similar level of bond is shared by Kiran Karmarkar and Additi Gupta, who are currently sharing screen space in Zee TV's Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan. While promoting the show in the city of Nagpur, Kiran praised Additi, who plays his daughter-in-law in the show, saying, "Additi played my daughter in a show we did together earlier and in Daastan, she plays my daughter-in-law I was ragging Additi and told her that one day soon, she and I will be like Raakhee and Amitabh Bachchan of television. Rakhi is one actress who has played Amitabh Bachchan's lover in Trishool and essayed his mother's role in Kasme Vaade. I keep telling her that very soon she'll be cast as my mother too...”
While Additi on the same said, "Kiran ji is like an institution. You can learn so much from him. I absolutely adore him as a person and admire him as an actor. He keeps everybody in splits on the sets with his terrific sense of humor. He keeps giving me acting tips all the time. Recently on his advice, I bought a Hindi novel. He says reading in Hindi improves ones vocabulary and helps in mouthing Hindi dialogues better. And I realized he was so right...it’s wonderful to work with him and every role I've played opposite him has been a learning experience for me!"
Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan is a story of three characters, Meera (Sanjeeda Sheikh), Nandini (Additi) and Balraj (Kiran) whose fates are entangled in a shared tragedy.