Soumya Seth speaks about her knack for writing poems!

 Soumya Seth, who is currently playing the role of Aradhaya in the show Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat, shares her thought on how much importance beauty holds for her.

The actress who plays the role of a girl for whom beauty is very important says that in real life she would choose brains over beauty if given an option as brain is permanent and beauty is short-lived. She said that while choosing a life partner, looks are not too important, yet important in a way. About her character in the show, she stated, “Aradhaya has been conditioned to like just handsome people. That is not her fault as her thought pattern has been determined by the environment in which she was in. As long as Aaradhya isn’t killing anyone, I think it is absolutely fine. She is fun loving and doesn’t cry. I think she rocks and should go on just the way she is.”

Her show is based on the play Beauty and The Beast. When asked what she thinks of the play, she said, “It’s a beautiful story. Though Beauty wasn’t a princess (in the beginning of the story), I consider her as one.”  The actress also shared that she writes verses but doesn’t like to share her piece of poetry with anyone. Telling if she likes anchoring or acting, she said, “I like both. When I am acting, I am living another person’s life and while anchoring I am interacting with many people.”

When asked about having a boyfriend, she said, “I am single. I am not looking for a boyfriend as I want a permanent relationship. You can break-up when you have a boyfriend whereas I believe that marriages are forever. I wouldn’t like my husband to be from the TV industry as it gets boring when your other half is from the same profession. I really don’t want my husband to come back and talk about the character he is playing. The main quality that my husband should have is that he should be eligible to stand in front of my parents.”

Hope you find the right guy soon!