
Toral Rasputra, who has replaced Pratyusha Banerjee as Anandi in Colors’ long-running show Balika Vadhu (Sphere Origin), is trying hard to get into the skin of the character and for the same, she never fails in going the extra mile.
In fact, sources say that all her co-actors are gaga over her hard working ways and have all praises for her. Of late, she had to shoot for a lengthy scene with co-star Shashank Vyas aka Jagya and the latter was verbal enough in appreciating Toral’s good work. He said, “The first chunk that I shot with Toral had some kind of an undercurrent. She was completely into her character and not for a second did I feel that I was not talking to Anandi.”
Shashank added, “The best part about Toral is that she is very calm and composed. She will not mind shooting for a scene again, if the first take did not come good. She will never panic and is the coolest actress I have come across.”
It’s good the bond is being created!