
Vahbbiz, who is married to small screen heartthrob Vivian Dsena aka RK of Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, will be seen in cameo appearance. On being quizzed about her comeback, she stated, “Currently I am shooting for my cameo in Life OK’s Savitri. I am waiting for a good script to get back on TV full time. I don’t want to do the same kitchen politics.”
The frisky actress said she wants to host a show. “I am eager to host a show. In my career I have hosted many event shows and I am well aware of what it takes to be a pleasant host. So anchoring is something I am really looking forward to.”
Talking about her favorite anchor and show, Vahbbiz mentioned, “I really like the duo Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy. They hosted Indian Telly Awards together. They are the big legends of Indian television. They gel with each other very well and it’s fun to watch them together.”
We hope your wish comes true soon Vahbbiz!