Muskan Mehani to get married with businessman Tushal Sobhani this year!
Wedding bells to ring for small screen actress Muskan Mehani, better known as Dr. Sapna of Dil Mil Gaye on Star One and Jugni of Jugni Chali Jalandhar on SAB TV, she is all excited to get married to businessman fiancé Tushal Sobhani this year.

The two exchanged rings on the auspicious occasion of Akshaya Tritiya i.e May 14, 2013.  Muskan, who has also done comedy shows like Heyy Baby, Ring Wrong Ring, shared her love story that sounds quite filmy.

“I first met Tushal at a friend's sister's wedding on February 14. A few days later, he proposed to me in public at Carter Road, Bandra. He went down on his knees! When I told him that I don't want to get into a frivolous relationship and plan to get married, he told me that he wants to marry me. He said he won't let me get married to anyone else,” said Muskaan, who was last seen portraying the role of an NRI in SAB TV's new sitcom Bhai Bhaiya Aur Brother.

She said that Tushal is a diehard romantic person who treats her like a princess. “He treats me like a princess. He is clear about everything. I was always sure that I wouldn't marry anyone from the industry,” averred Muskan.

Muskaan Mihani has a sister Rishika Mihani who is also an actress. She informed that her wedding would happen after her sister marries businessman Ameya Mandalkar later this year.

Congratulations to both the sisters!