Sargun will always be special to me, says Ravi Dubey!
One of televisions cutest Jodi is Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta, who are happily living in their lovey-dovey paradise these days. Both were recently seen dancing passionately on celebrity dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 and we must say they come out as one of the best looking on screen and off-screen couple.

Ravi, during a candid chat with source pours his heart out and said his lady love Sargun is always his favourite co-star. “Sargun will always be special to me. She is my favourite co-star. I worked with her in Nach Baliye 5 and professed my love to her in front of everyone, on the stage. Marriage is definitely on the cards. We will most probably get married either by the end of the year or next year.”

The actor, who shot to fame with Saas Bina Sasural, hails from Uttar Pradesh but has been brought up in Delhi. Talking about his favorite city, he named Bhopal. “One of my roommates in Delhi was from Bhopal, and I got to know the beauty of Bhopal through his eyes. He described the city so beautifully. He always used to talk about Bhopal and its wonderful people. When I came here, I too was mesmerised by this place. People here are quite warm and hospitable. They make you feel comfortable. If I get a chance, I'd love to visit Pachmarhi and other scenic locations of MP,” averred Ravi.

We hope you take a trip to your favorite city with Sargun.