Chitrashi Rawat seeks no inspiration for FIR!

 Actress Chitrashi Rawat, who has entered hit comedy show FIR on SAB TV post the 20-year-leap, says she won’t be taking inspiration for the role of Jwalamukhi Chautala from anyone. Known by her Haryanvi act in the Shahrukh Khan starrer Chak De India, Chitrashi will spot a similar dialect in this one too.

It is notable that Chitrashi as stepped in as the replacement to Kavita Kaushik, who so far entertained the masses as th fiery Chandramukhi Chautala. Chitrashi is to be seen in her daughter’s role who is quite like her mother. The comparisons amidst the two are likely to be drawn but Chitrashi says she will play it all naturally without imitating anyone. "I try to be myself, and just act (according to) what comes from within at that moment. So I follow that! No inspiration whatsoever," said the 23-year-old.

"I have actually never seen the show; I have no idea how she (Kavita) used to do it. Yes, I did get a glimpse (of the show) sometimes while flipping channels. Otherwise, I have not really seen how it was," she added. The show will continue to star Gopi Bhalla as Gopi, Sandeep Anand as Billu, and Suresh Chatwal as Commissioner.