
Sana Sheikh surely comes as the Jack of all trades and masters them all perfectly as the lovely girl is multi-talented. Sana started her career as an RJ in Radio Mirchi and has come a long way now.
From being an RJ, she is now a successful actress too. Sana made her Bollywood debut with the Ajay Devgn starrer Singham. In the film she was seen playing younger sister to Kajal Aggarwal. And talking of her small screen ventures, she essayed a crucial role in Star Plus’ Pratigya and is presently seen as Naina in Colors’ Sasural Simar Ka. While her acting career is going all strong, Sana says that she will never leave radio.
Says Sana, “I love the balancing act, and will not leave RJ for anything in the world. I am thankful to Radio Mirchi and I love radio as it is my passion. I will make sure I balance this work with my duties in television and movies.”
Great move girl and we hope you balance it out all perfectly!