I have a lot to achieve this year, says Gaurav Khanna!
 
Gaurav Khanna is not much of a party person and he loves to restrict himself to the work on sets. And this is the reason one has not seen him post his last act in Sony TV’s Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka.

Speaking of his whereabouts during the period, Gaurav shared, “I had gone back home after which I went to Dubai to meet one of my cousins. It was just last month that I got back to Mumbai. I used the time I had in hand to be with my family. During my stay there, I learnt about my cousins who are now scattered around the world. Most of them are in North and South America so; I have plans of visiting them too but, will do that sometime later”.

Meanwhile, he even talked of the wedding plans back home as he shared, “I belong to a normal Indian family. Therefore, my parents definitely want me to settle down. But then I need to find a girl that I’d like in the first place.” When quizzed if hasn’t got anyone special in life, he admitted, “No, my friends keep telling me that I am a good catch but then, I am still single. Looks like I have a lot to achieve this year which includes getting the right show and the perfect life partner”.

Speaking of his upcoming project, he shared, “No nothing yet. I was offered a couple of shows but then I felt other people would do more justice to those roles. I think I will wait for the right kind of role to come my way”.

Wish you good luck Gaurav!