
Simple Kaul, who surprised everyone with a rustic cameo in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah recently, is to enter in Channel V’s youth oriented show Suvreen Guggal-Topper of the Year. She is going to play a modern glam girl Ira, who runs a fashion house.
“I play Ira in the show who owns a fashion house. She is an aggressive woman with a great personality. She is an out an out professional who can go up to any extent to get her work done,” said Simple, who was earlier seen in dailies like Shararat-Thoda Jaadu Thodi Nazaakat, Yeh Meri Life Hai and Niyati.
On being quizzed what made her to pick this show, she stated, “Firstly, I never got a chance to play this kind of role in television before. But the most important reason for taking up this show is actor Mohit Malik, who is a dear friend of mine and plays Rehan in the show. There is always an extra comfort when you are working with a friend in the show. Aditi, his wife is also a close friend of mine.”
Interestingly, Ira’s character will fall in love with Mohit Malik in the show. When source asked on the same, she said, “Yes, we have started shooting for it and I am sure our off-screen friendship will help in creating a great chemistry on screen. I believe that good friends extract the best from you and I hope audience likes my role.”
Good luck for the show, Simple. Hope you win hearts!