Vikrant Massey is the new Ayan in Qubool Hai!
The stars of television actor Vikrant Massey are shining bright these days. He is making his Bollywood debut in the much anticipated blockbuster, Lootera starring Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha releasing on July 12.

And latest buzz has that he is to replace Rishabh Sinha in Zee TV’s popular show Qubool Hai. It was already reported that Rishabh Sinha aka Ayan was leaving the show owing to a film offer. He breached the contract and misbehaved with the channel that made them to cast his replacement on board. Now, Zee TV has roped in another favorite of the masses to play Ayan – Vikrant Massey. The actor was last seen in Channel V’s The Serial, prior to which he was cast as the main lead in Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo on NDTV Imagine.

Vikrant confirmed, “I don’t take it as a replacement. A good role is a good role. I don’t measure it in terms of its length or whether it is subservient to another character or whether I will fit in someone else’s shoes. It doesn’t bother me. I am not insecure and have never been so. I don’t feel the pressure to deliver, but initially one has to match what the previous actor was doing in the show. Qubool Hai is currently No 2 among the Top 10 shows across all GEC’s and it’s hugely popular abroad especially in the Middle East countries. I couldn’t have said no to such a popular show.”

When source asked if he was nervous about being in the same frame as Karan Singh Grover, and he said, “Oh yes, I’ll be playing the role of his younger brother and I’m really looking forward to working with him. He has tremendous screen presence and a great physique. I guess it will be too much for the viewers to handle Karan and me together on screen…!”

Well, that is something time will tell better Vikrant!