
Priyamvada, who stepped into TV industry with a dance reality show, is actually a dance lover. She always wanted to do something in dance field but unfortunately ended up entering in daily shows. However, her passion towards dance never faded off and now she is set to venture in the field by opening a dance academy.
According to the source, “Priyamvada Kant is all set to venture into business as she along with her college friend have planned to open a dance academy named Dancamaze at Andheri Raheja Classique.”
An elated Priyamvada expressed, “I am very excited for this project and hope it goes well. I am basically a trained Odisi, Jazz- Balley dancer. In fact I took TV for dance and that's the reason why I left dance career and my dancing got left behind for acting.”
“But now I am all again geared up to start with my new dance class so that people in love with dance can get a chance to explore themselves once again. I wanted these classes to get started before I could take up any TV projects,” she added. Priyamvada informed that the academy probably would start from June end or early July next month.
Wish you good luck!