Don't compare Punar Vivah 2 with original, says Rubina Dilaik!
Despite of having noted performers like Karan Grover, Rubina Dilaik, Srishty Rode, and a impressive storyline (remarriage plot), and an established production house Shashi-Sumeet Mittal, the show Punar Vivah-Ek Nayi Umeed is failing to climb on the TRP ladder (0.9 recorded last).

Talking about the reason of dipping TRPs, its lead Rubina Dilaik, who shot to fame with hit serial Chhoti Bahu on Zee TV, explained, “We have not yet reached the original story line and are yet at the experimental stage. That might be the reason for the dip in ratings. But I am sure that soon this experimentation will end and the story will reach where it has to be; I am sure numbers will also rise.”

She is quite optimistic about the coming episodes and urges everyone not to compare second season of Punar Vivah with original. Starring Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar in the lead, first season was huge hit. “You cannot say which of the seasons is better as both the stories are completely different,” averred Rubina.

Her thought about TRPs, “I don’t want to comment as we all know that we need to play around with the script for TRP gains. Personally I don’t really look at TRPs as what matters are the character and the story which is quite good. I am also very happy to inform you that my fans are extremely glad to see me after a year’s gap, post my stint in Saas Bina Sasural.”

Meanwhile, the older cast of Punar Vivah had a reunion party in town that saw its lead Kratika Sagar, and co-stars Dishank Arora, Amit Thakur, Geeta Tyagi and many more having blast in a local restaurant.