
The actor, who had shared rapport with few girls, accepts that he has never been a good boyfriend. Karan confesses to not being perfect in relationships. “I haven't dated too many girls. All my relationships have been very short-lived. I'm a very bad boyfriend. I'm just too much into my friends. I'll choose my friends over my girlfriend nine out of ten times. I'm just doing too many things all the time, so I can't give my relationship the time it needs. Now, at 27, you don't fall in love the way you used to fall in love at 21. Now I can't think of relationships, it is time to get married,” he equips.
Currently seen as host of Indian Idol Junior along with Mandira Bedi, Karan further averred his fondness over anchoring. “I love being an anchor. I miss acting but I'm happy with what I'm doing right now. I haven't done much work in these nine years because I don't work for money. I just do what I love. I won't mind getting back to mainstream TV, but not as of now. It's very difficult for a TV face to be recognized by their own name and today when people know me by my name, it is so satisfying,” said Karan.
Keep the charming work high Karan!